Participants will play 3on3 games in the morning, playing against different players each game. Participants will be grouped mixing ages and genders .3on3 is a great way to play games while giving each player a ton of hands on time with the ball and enhancing their half court offensive and defensive skills. A short instruction period will be provided before the games begin.
AGES: U9, U10, U11, U12 BOYS AND GIRLS
DATE: 8th of DECEMBER 2013
TIME: FROM 10 am TO 1 pm
PRICE: 5 €
- They will play half court – 3ON3.
- We will use four baskets (we want to use Kilannin because we can bring the baskets down and it will be better for the kids)
- There will be four games on at the same time.
- Teams will have four players. . We (coaches and I) will pick the players for each team. We will try to make equitable teams.
- We will give a name to each team
- Each match willlast 8 minutes – non stop clock..
- It will be compulsory that all players take a break during the match. Minutes 2, 4 and 6 of each game it will be a substitution (teams will be form by 4 players).
That means 32 players, 8 teams, will be playing at the same time (4 courts, 8 players in each).
- IT WILL BE COMPULSORY TO PASS THE BALL ONCE BEFORE THEY SHOOT.
- WHEN THEY PASS FROM DEFENSE TO OFFENSE IT WILL BE COMPULSORY TO GO OUT OF THE TRHEE POINT LINE BEFORE THEY START THEIR OFFENSE.
- SHOOTING FOUL WILL BE PUNISHED WITH 2 FREE TRHOWS. FOR OTHER FOULS, THE BALL WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE SIDE LINE.
- WINNING TEAM WILL GET 2 POINTS AND LOSER 1.
- IN CASE OF A DRAW, EACH TEAM WILL SHOOT A FREE TRHOW – WHOEVER SCORES, WINS.
- BREAK BETWEEN MATCHES WILL BE 4 MINUTES.