COVID-19 Protocol Juvenile Section
Document available for download via button below.
Please familiarise yourself with Moycullen BC Covid-19 protocol at the link below
- Any player presenting with symptoms within 48hrs of training must inform their coach.
- Hand sanitisation before, during and after training/games to be followed. Pods of 6 still to be implemented.
- Notify Covid officer of potential Covid case and keep updated of results.
- If positive notify Covid Officer and team members parents of confirmed case. If a match needs to be cancelled notify Covid Officer straight away as GABB needs to be notified.
- Submit incident report/sanitisation record to Covid Officer.
Covid 19 Protocol Recommendations for Home Games
The Juvenile Committee has produced the a guideline document of recommendations for team managers which we hope will assist them in preparing to host games. The document is available to download via the button below. If you have any queries, contact our Covid Compliance Officer, Emma Croke at email@example.com.
Covid 19 Health Questionnaire
Available via the download button below is the Covid 19 Health Questionnaire that all spectators must complete at the door before entry to any game. The Covid-19 Health Questionnaire document is to be kept for contact tracing purposes by the team manager.
Covid Return to Play Guidance
All players / coaches must complete the Sport Ireland Return to Play available at https://www.sportireland.ie/covid19/course before attending any training or games.
Below we have our instruction video on Return to Play which runs through return to play steps in greater detail. Coaches – please make sure all players watch this video before attending their first training.