The club AGM will take place on Thursday July 30th at 8pm in Killannin Hall.
Due to current restrictions as a reult of Covid-19, numbers will be limited to 50 poeple for the AGM. The format will be as follows:
Ladies Section AGM
Youth Section AGM
Mens Section AGM
Club Executive AGM
To register your attendance for the Youth Section AGM please confirm to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior.
To register your attendance for the Ladies \ Mens \ Executive Section AGM please confirm to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior.
We require the following of all attendees:
1. All attendees must confirm that they are asymptomatic, in order to attend the AGM.
2. We ask that all attendees arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting, this is to ensure that all attendees are seated at least 2 meters from each other.
3. All attendees must sign a register on the night, and unless you are registered and asymptomatic at least 48 hours prior to the meeting we will be unable to let you attend.
4. By registering people are agreeing to their contact details being held for any potential contact tracing for GDPR issues.
5. All attendees must wear a face mask entering the meeting and for the duration of the meeting.
6. We ask that attendees do not congregate prior to or after the meeting.
7. Only 50 people, including committee members, are allowed to attend the meeting.